Native apps are downloaded from the App Store for iPads and iPhones.
1. You can access the App Store by clicking on the icon from your device homescreen:
2. You will see the main App Store launch – look at the bottom navigation bar and click on ‘Search’:
3. Click the search bar and enter in the event name:
If you can’t find the app, try including the event location or current year within your search query. The event website will usually have a dedicated page for their event app with download links if you still can’t find it.
4.Once you’ve found the app, click on the app name and you’ll see the app information page:
5. You can then download the app by clicking ‘Get' and then 'Install':
6. This will launch a pop up window prompting you to enter in your App Store password:
You will have created an App Store password when you set up your device – if you have forgotten your password, click here for a tutorial on resetting your password.
7. Your app will then start to install with a new icon on your homescreen. When you click the icon, the app will launch and you can login to access the app. You will need to have registered for the app to access – click here to find out how to register for the app.