A web app is the same as an app which you download from the App Store or Google Play – except that you access it by going to a web address. You can find out more about web apps by clicking here.
1. Open the web app link in your browser to launch the app login screen:
(You can usually find the web app link on the event website)
2. Tap the browser menu item in the bottom right hand corner to launch the menu:
3. Click on ‘Pin To Start’ from menu items:
4. After clicking this, you will be able to see the web app icon and title – click ‘Add’ in the top right hand corner to complete the process:
5. You will be automatically redirected to the homescreen where you will see the web app icon on your homescreen:
When you click the icon, the web app will launch and you can login to access the app. You will need to have registered for the app to access – click here to find out how to register for the app.