It happens! Luckily, this is one of the easiest problems to fix.
1. If you’ve already downloaded the app, then click on the app icon to open the app. If you’ve not yet downloaded the app, follow this guide to add it to your device.
2. Once you’ve opened the app, you’ll see the login form – click on the ‘Forgotten Password’ link under the login form:
2. You will then be prompted to enter in your email address:
3. You will see the following pop up to confirm that your password has been reset:
4. You will receive an email with a unique link to reset your password – please check your emails and click on this link:
This email can take up to 5 minutes to arrive so please be patient and don’t forget to check your junk folder. If the email still does not arrive, please get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com.
5. Enter in your new password as prompted:
6. You will get a confirmation message to let you know that your password has been changed:
7. If you get an error message when entering your email address in the forgotten password screen, please click here and follow this tutorial to troubleshoot. Alternatively, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with one of the team.