In order to download a native app for an iPhone or iPad, you need to enter your App Store password. If you can’t remember your App Store password, it’s very easy to reset.
1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/ and click ‘Reset My Password’ under the ‘Manage Your Apple ID’ button:
2. Enter your Apple ID which is usually your email address:
3. After you enter your Apple ID, you will be presented with a number of verification options – select ‘Email Authentication’:
4. Apple will then send an email to the email address associated with your account – access your email inbox and click on the link contained in this email.
5. This will launch an Apple ID page where you can select a new password.
6. If you do not have access to this email address, click here for alternative options.